Wednesday 21 December 2011

Thank you for a superb 2011...

As we reach the end of 2011, I thought it was time to take a look back at some of my images from the past 12 months, and put together a gallery of some of my favourite images from the year... I've selected one image from each month, and tried to pick from right across my spectrum of work.

...and what a year it's been. I moved to Leicester last Christmas and havn't look back since. Relocating is always a scary thing, especially when moving your business too, but the City and it's people have been incredibly welcoming and business has flourished since I ventured back up to my spiritual home - the midlands.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone I have met and/or worked with over the last twelve months for your Friendship, Support, and of course Business! - Here's to many more years of Happy Snapping!


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October



November


December

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, 

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment