Friday 4 January 2013

Wedding Photography - Gemma and Adam - Beaumanor Hall

To kickstart the new year, here's a selection of photographs from a wedding I shot last september. 

Adam and Gemma Stringer, were a lovely bubbly couple who I met at a wedding fayre back at the start of 2011 and immediatly hit it off.

I met them a couple of times more before the big day, once for an engagement shoot at my studio, and again to chat about the plans for big day, where I was told to make certain that I photographed Gemma's blue shoes!

I arrived at Beaumanor Hall early and made sure I got the shoes, from every angle, before shooting preparation photographs of both the bride and groom.

The rest of the day was a fantastic occasion, and we made good use of the venues beautiful gardens as well as the nice weather we'd been blessed with to get some wonderful photographs.

I hope you enjoy looking through the results!

If you'd like to see more wedding photographs from Sam Johnson Photography, there's plenty more on my website here: www.samjohnsonphotography.com























































'Engagement shoot' print for guests to sign























No comments:

Post a Comment