Wednesday 14 September 2011

'Everyone Active' Triathlon Day



I've often heard people say "Photographers don't do early starts do they?", so when my alarm went off at 4:15am last Thursday I thought I may have stumbled into the wrong profession. However , there was a good reason to be up so early, and that was the 'Everyone Active Triathlon day'. The day saw 100+ gym instructors and members completing 8 Triathlons in 8 different 'Everyone Active' gyms between Watford and Portsmouth in one day, with the aim of raising £50,000 for the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore. I was knackered by the end of the day, but not half as tired as the guys and girls running, cycling and swimming their way to a massive fundraising total! Well done all! 

Oh, and as this is a photography blog, here's a few of the photographs from the day. . .




















No comments:

Post a Comment