Wednesday 14 September 2011

Wayne and Lisa's Wedding

After a very busy couple of months at my Leicester "Headquaters" I thought it was about time to Blog some of the bits an pieces I've been up to lately. First up, it's Wayne and Lisa's Wedding from mid August. I've shot another four Wedding since then, but I will have to catch you up on those later! This was a beautiful Wedding held at the Auberge Du Lac Restaurant in Hertfordshire. The Restaurant is situated in the grounds of Brocket Hall, so makes for some stunning backdrops for the images. Wayne and Lisa were a lovely couple and it was a really fun day. I especially enjoyed learning to drive a golf cart to whisk the couple around the grounds to take the photos. I'm fairly sure this isn't covered under my photographers insurance but was enjoyable non the less! So without further ado, here are a selection of images from the day: 






























For more info on my Wedding Photography, please see my website here www.samjohnsonphotography.com/Wedding.html

No comments:

Post a Comment