Wednesday 9 November 2011

A cracking Christmas present I'd say...


This week I had some great news that my images have been published in the 'Brighton Book' which is now on sale here: http://brightonphotography.com/the-brighton-book.htm

The book contains 660 images, including works by yours truly along with internationally renowned photographers such as Roger Bamber.



The book celebrates 12 years of 'North Laines Photography' - a wonderful photography gallery in the heart of Brighton, where I won 'The essence of Brighton and Hove' Award back in 2006. The winning picture (below) will be featured in the book, along with my project 'On the front line' Which I worked on  in conjunction with the gallery.


The project featured three large structures containing 5 meter wide photo montage prints, immersing the viewer in a 360 degree experience of the endangered south pacific islands of 'Kiribati', 'Tuvalu' and 'The Marshall Islands'.



Want to know more? Then you'll just have to get your hands on a copy of the book!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment