Wednesday 30 November 2011

November portrait roundup...

As we reach the end of November (or Movember as my mustachioed amigos insist on calling it) and head speedily towards the delights of christmas, I thought I would take this opportunity to share some of the portraiture I have been working on over the last month or so. It's been a busy few weeks shooting everything from families, children, babies and even the odd pet pooch. . . so please enjoy some of the best bits . . .






































There are still a few spaces available before christmas, for those lovely family shots for grandma! Or you could book your shoot as a christmas gift for the new year  . . . please see my studio website for details: http://www.samjohnsonphotography.com/Samsstudio.html





No comments:

Post a Comment