Wednesday 28 March 2012

Bettie Lottie Fashion Shoot...


In early March I was asked by Leicester based "Bettie Lottie - Make up" to shoot a series of fashion images for them. Fashion photography isn't usually my "bag' (Which is strange as I'm marrying a fashion designer in just over a months time!) but it sounded like an interesting assignment so I said I would help out.

We eventually found a great location for the 'industrial' look we wanted in Leicester and set about getting the shots. The photo shoot was great fun and I couldn't be more pleased with the final photographs. Having written off fashion photography a bit in the early days of my career, I'm beginning to wonder weather I may partake in a little more of it.

Let me know what you think of the photographs in the comments box below . . . 











No comments:

Post a Comment