Monday 26 March 2012

Tom Daley and Tonia Couch

A couple of weeks ago I travelled down to catch up with Olympic Divers Tom Daley and Tonia Couch at the amazing new £46.5m Everyone Active Life Centre in Plymouth. I had the opportunity to watch and photograph a training session from both ground level and up on the diving boards. (The 10 Metre platform is nuts! - I think I'd struggle to jump of it, let alone do a handstand on the edge of it and flip 6 times into the water!) It was incredible to watch from such close range and was an amazing experience.

It was also great to meet with them afterwards to shoot some portraits (which you can see below along with a few photos of the training session in full flow) They were both really friendly, and I wish them the best of luck for the Olympics in London this summer. Come on Team GB!
















No comments:

Post a Comment